Saturday, April 9, 2011

His Love Never Fails :)

I know in life we all have those times when we feel alone. We feel like our friends don't care and our parents don't care. We think our best friend has picked someone "better" over us. We are left with a split road, and we have to choose which path to travel down. I am here to tell you, take the one that leads to God. There is not one thing you can do that is unforgivable. I don't know your struggles they could be anywhere from an addiction to premarital sex to even cheating on a test. But, God loves you more than anything, and He wants you to believe in Him. Sometimes, I think at night in particular, we get depressed as we reflect on the day. We listen to all Satan's lies and explanations as to what we did wrong to deserve what happend to us throughout the day. So here is my advice, don't listen. God cares so much about you and he always will. One of my favorite songs is "Your Love Never Fails." It is a generic song, and many people sing it, but the words really speak to my heart. Whenever I am having one of those rough days, I sing it.
"Your Love Never Fails"


You stay the same through the ages

Your love never changes

There may be pain in the night

but joy comes in the morning

and when the oceans rage

I don't have to be afraid

because I know that you love me

Your love never fails"



I hope this song will help you in your walk with God. If you need a reminder of God's love. I hope this helps :)

and remember... HIS LOVE NEVER FAILS! :)


Thanks for reading! :) Thanks and God Bless! :D Taylre! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment